NECHAKO LODGE & AVIATION / COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Protocols to Minimize the Risks of Infection
1. Control measures for maintaining physical distance on the premises of Nechako Lodge
• 2 m distancing rule applied every where
• Only one person allowed in reception office for reduced registration and check-out procedures.
• Pre-registration by phone or email, touchless payment options, keys are kept in cabin.
• Sneeze guard on check-in counter.
• Each group in an RV site or Cabin must be from one household unit. (Households are defined as people who live in one home and have maintained social distancing during the Covid-19 outbreak or are members of a crew who have maintained social distancing during the Covid-19 outbreak as declared by their employer.)
• Campsites available for fully self-contained units only (must arrive with full water tank, empty holding tank)
• No shared washroom/shower facilities available
2. Rules and Guidelines
• Stay at home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others.
• Practice diligent hand hygiene at all times.
• Practice cough etiquette. Cough into your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you sneeze. Immediately dispose of all used tissues in an appropriate waste bin and wash your hands right away.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Do not share food, drinks, utensils, cigarettes, vaping devices.
• Maintain a physical distance of two meters from others at all times
• Use provided hand sanitizer before entering and after leaving reception office.
• Wash hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and soap every time you enter or exit your unit.
• Parents must ensure that their children maintain a 2-metre (6 feet) separation at all times from other children/people.
• Dogs must be on the leash at all times.
• No visitors allowed for campsites or cabins.
• No housekeeping services during a guest’s stay.
• Cabin guests are asked to collect all small garbage bags, put them in the large garbage can on the porch and tie the black bags up before leaving.
• Campsite guests are asked to tie up the bags in the garbage can before leaving the site.
3. Cleaning Practices
• Daily cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces in Lodge common areas, high touch surfaces are cleaned twice daily.
• After guests’ departure cabins are left idle for 48 hr. before cleaning.
• Diligent cleaning and disinfection of all hard surfaces with special attention to frequently touched items such as toilets, sinks, faucets, doorknobs, light switches, telephones, and garbage cans.
• All used bedding will be laundered.
• All dishes will be washed in dishwasher.